The P006-025-HG15 Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord features a C13 plug on one end and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug on the other, allowing you to connect your computer or peripheral to a hospital-grade AC power outlet. It’s tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it’s a safe, reliable power solution for hospital environments. The C13 plug connects to computers, printers, scanners, monitors and other electronic devices with a three-pin C14 port. This 7.62 m (25-ft.) 125V/15A cord features 14 AWG wire, a flexible SJT jacket and fully molded ends for optimum performance.
- Connects computers and peripherals to a grounded hospital-grade AC outlet.
- Ideal for replacing an old or lost cord.
- Features C13 female connector and NEMA 5-15P-HG male connector.
- Conforms to hospital-grade power cord standards.
- Tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 and CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49.
- 14 AWG wire.
- Flexible SJT jacket.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.