Do you need more performance from your sever or platform? HPE SSDs deliver advanced performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance.
Provides simplicity and lower total cost of ownership
HPE solid state drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing datacenter cooling costs.
Increases the efficiency of your server
HPE SSDs allow you to get the most out of your server with more compute per watt with SSDs. Uses self-describing LEDs that reduce drive activity confusion.
Accelerate workload performance
HPE SSDs achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center and give you faster access to data with excellent latency.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- HPE SSDs achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
- HPE SSDs maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- 12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, NVMe, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits.
HPE Value SAS SSDs Deliver Twice the Interface Speed of SATA SSDs, Improving Workload Performance
- HPE Value SAS solid state drives (SSDs) support 12 Gb/s, versus SATA SSDs at 6 Gb/s.
- Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
- Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read intensive and mixed use applications.
HPE Multi Vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs
- HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
- HPE Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.