We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite Metered PDU / Power Distribution Units offer real-time local reporting of load level in amps via built-in digital meter. Enables visual current monitoring of PDU output current to prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- 16/20A single phase 200-240V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU(Agency de-rated to 16A continuous).
- Built-in 2 digit visual meter continuously reports PDU load level in amps.
- C20 inlet with C20 input cable and L6-20P adapter; 12 ft. / 3.7m line cord.
- 1U horizontal rackmount format installs in one rack space.
- 10 total outlets(8 C13 / 2 C19).
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats.
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation.
- Optional PDUSIDEBRKT enables 0U vertical rackmount in compatible racks.
- Back panel grounding lug.
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.