This computer power supply cable is designed for home/office desktop computer applications. You can use it to connect a computer, monitor, printer, scanner or other device with a C14 power inlet to an AC wall outlet, surge protector, UPS system or PDU. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet. Note: This cord is not for use in European markets.
The angled NEMA 5-15P connector makes installations easier in confined spaces, such as the back of a rack enclosure cabinet. When plugged in, the right-angle plug guides the computer power supply cable parallel to the wall, allowing you to push furniture up against a wall to maximize space.
- Right-angle 5-15P plug allows easier connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces.
- Recommended for powering computers, printers and other home/office peripherals.
- 6 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet.
- Ideal replacement for worn-out or missing computer power cable.
- NEMA 5-15P plug connects to AC power; C13 plug connects to device’s C14 inlet.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.