With onboard ATSC/NTSC tuner, the 48" NEC P484-AVT3 allows for clear, detailed imagery for unobtrusive digital signage. New contemporary and slim mechanical design with focused aesthetics allows for the smooth and stylistic integration into any type of environment while the full metal chassis coupled with real-time temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans maintain the professional quality necessary for commercial environments. With a wide range of the latest connectivity interfaces including HDMI 2.0 x3 and DisplayPort 1.2 x2/daisy chain option, these displays offer the future-proofing necessary for the investment. These displays also include expandability options such as the Raspberry Pi Compute Module slot for source integration directly into the display. The P484-AVT3 series boasts a 700 cd/m² brightness along with a new anti-glare surface that allows for efficient readability when ambient light is present and is ideal for 24/7 signage in Retail environments as well as when used for presentation purposes in Corporate or Educational institutions.
- Stylish and sleak design allows for easy and unobtrusive integration into any environment.
- 700 cd/m² brightness combined with full HD resolution and new anti-reflective screen surface will capture the attention of the audience while allowing for clear visibility in higher ambient light conditions.
- Ships with ATSC digital tuner (SB-11TM) allows for high-definition broadcast capabilities.
- SpectraView Engine allows for complete color, intensity, gamma or uniformity control for the ultimate imaging performance.
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB or SD card that is also upgradeable via LAN.
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for hassle-free 24/7 operation.
- Full 5 year commercial warranty to allow for peace of mind and protection of this investment.
- Model includes anti glare screen allowing customers maximum visibility of the content displayed on the screen.
- Face Up/Face Down Capable Allows for the ability to install the displays in face-up orientation for table-type applications or face-down orientation for decorative signage
- Human Sensor Accessory The human sensor accessory helps deliver creative digital signage to end users by allowing for dynamic control of brightness, audio and source inputs while saving operating costs. It also ensures digital signage is on and directed at a targeted audience
- Proof of Play Display monitors multiple parameters once command to start proof of play has been issued to the display. 24 hours of monitor data recorded to prove content paid for was shown
- Landscape/Portrait Capable Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
- Near Field Communications Reduce installation and servicing costs with the on-board near field communication (NFC) sensor. Use a smart phone with NFC capabilities to preconfigure the display. Configure displays once in the app and then just copy the settings to all displays in the install before they go up. For service, this app can be used to read relevant information such as serial numbers and a log files which can be emailed and analyzed. This makes failure reporting more convenient and less expensive
- Integrated MultiMedia Player Allows the ability to play video, audio or image files directly off USB or through microSD card. There is also the ability to copy from USB to microSD card then lock down the microSD card for security purposes. Even update content over the network!
- Carbon Footprint Meter Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
- TileMatrix™ Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
- Built-In Speakers Enhance the visual experience with superior sound
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.