We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
4-Port HDMI Switch
Connect up to four HDMI source devices to one HDMI display with IOGEAR's 4K 4-Port HDMI Switch. For easy access and convenience, this switch has one HDMI port on the front panel that can be used to connect your portable devices, such as laptops, tablets or digital cameras. The three additional HDMI ports on the back provide permanent connections for your Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, video game consoles and more. Switching between HDMI source devices can be done via the front panel pushbuttons or IR remote control. Easy identification of source inputs using the front panel LED indicators for each source device.
4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) Video Support
IOGEAR's 4-Port HDMI Switch supports UHD 4K, the latest digital format for high definition displays. This switch is capable of HD resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz (2160p) and also supports 12-bit Deep Color and 3D video.
IR Remote Control
Switch between different devices from the comfort of your couch using the included IR remote. With the built in IR extension port, connect an IR extension cable (not included) to place the 4-port switch out of sight to keep your entertainment center neat and tidy.
No Power Adapter Required
IOGEAR's 4K 4-Port HDMI Switch is powered by the connected HDMI source(s) and does not require a power supply which cuts down on cable clutter and the need to plug in another power adapter. A micro USB power port provides additional power delivery if necessary.
- Connect and switch between 4 HDMI inputs on 1 HDMI enabled HDTV or display
- Supported Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2160p
- No power adapter required - powered by the connected HDMI devices
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supports full 3D pass-through
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
- Compatible with Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD for uncompressed 7.1 digital surround sound
- Switch between devices via front-panel pushbutton or IR remote
- Supports IR extension using a receiver extension cable
- Front-panel LEDs for port and power status
- Backwards compatible with DVI devices with HD to DVI adapter.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.