- Outstanding security. Designed to meet the requirements of the latest National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch, version 3.0.
- Discrete processing paths. Isolated ports on the switch provide discrete processing paths to each system, preventing data leakage, transfer or crosstalk between adjacent ports.
- Unique NUM Lock, CAPS Lock and Scroll Lock indicators. While the Cybex series maintains unidirectional data flow, it also provides indicators that alert users when the NUM Lock, CAPS Lock or Scroll Lock is on to improve ease of use.
- Support for USB authentication devices. A CAC port provides secure connection to common access cards for authenticating users. An optional Dedicated Periphral Port (DPP) provides a secure connection to common access card readers, as well as additional types of authentication devices including, facial recognition scanners and fingerprint readers.
- Gain true image reproduction and display flexibility. Cybex KVM switches offer the industry’s broadest range of video connections including DVI-I, Display Port, HDMI and support for resolutions up to UHD 4K to make sure image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible.
- NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch ver. 3.0
- Two, four or eight secure, isolated channels
- Resolutions up to UHD 4K or 2560 X 1600
- Dual Head display connections with DVI-I, HDMI 1.4, or DisplayPort 1.2 support
- CAC/DPP option available
- Dual monitor support
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.