We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- Selectable 100/110/120/127V output voltage
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 10-ft. (3.05 m) power cord with NEMA 5-15P input
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load for 14 min. and full load for 4.2 min.
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite's BP48V24-2U
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up after lengthy power outages, even with expired batteries
Pre-Installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional EnviroSense2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
Switchable Numbered Load Banks
- Outlets are pided into 2 numbered load banks, each of which may be inpidually powered on and off remotely to reset or reboot connected equipment
Interactive LCD Screen
- Reports detailed status information, including load, voltage and battery levels
- Offers advanced configuration and setup options, including output voltage and operating mode
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment's performance
- Indicates startup/shutdown, power failure, low battery, overload and fault conditions
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software (available via free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert)
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.