Tripp Lite's APS3636VR DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter. Supplies up to 3600 watts of continuous 120V AC power from any 36V battery or automotive DC source. OverPower inverter output feature temporarily provides up to 150% of the continuous output for 1-60 minutes and DoubleBoost inverter output feature delivers up to 200% of the continuous output for up to 10 seconds, providing the extra power needed to cold start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment. When hardwire AC input is energized, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage, 30 amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and severe voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output.
Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple installation. Passes sine wave utility or generator power during battery charging and UPS line power operation, plus efficient PWM sine wave AC output in inverter and UPS backup modes. Built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects line power AC brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power during battery charging and UPS standby modes. Reliable large transformer design, with frequency control powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on startup. Included APSRM4 wired remote power switch with full status LEDs provides remote power inverter on/off switching and continuous status information. Supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. Highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages.
- APS3636VR serves as a truck/RV/Industrial or stationary DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated battery charger.
- Supports 120V AC output from a 120V AC line power source or 36V DC battery source.
- 3600 watts continuous AC output in inverter mode, 3600 watts continuous AC output in AC mode.
- Double Boost inverter output supports momentary startup loads up to 200% of the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- 3 stage, 30 amp battery charger with adjustable settings for wet/gel battery types offers fast, reliable battery recharging.
- Moisture-resistant construction enables vehicular or marine operation in high humidity environments.
- 3 position operating mode switch supports "AUTO" mode to enable automatic transfer between DC and AC modes, CHARGE-ONLY to maintain a full battery charge when AC is present without auto transfer and SYSTEM OFF settings.
- Set of six front panel LEDs display AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status.
- Set of 4 configuration dipswitches support wet/gel battery charging profiles, adjustable 135/145V high voltage auto transfer during overvoltages and selectable 75/85/95/105V AC low voltage auto transfer during brownouts.
- Resettable 25A charger AC input breaker and resettable 30A AC output breaker and automatic 2 speed cooling fan protect the inverter from load and temperature related failures.
- Grounding lug properly connects the inverter/charger system to earth ground or vehicle grounding system.
- Automatic overload and thermal shutoff safely turns off inverter as excessive loads or overheating conditions develop.
- Load sensing control dial enables adjustable load threshold required to automatically turn the inverter on and off in DC mode as load conditions change.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.