Need a modern shared storage array which is flash-ready when you are and affordable with what's left of a small budget? The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage brings affordable flash storage down to the most price sensitive customers. Designed to meet entry-level storage requirements, the MSA 1050 is a good fit for budget constrained customers. With the lowest entry price point in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Storage portfolio and field-proven HPE ProLiant compatibility, the HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage is the platform of choice for smaller IT workloads. The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage features iSCSI, FC and SAS host interface connectivity at previously unattainable entry price points. MSA allows users to take advantage of the latest storage technologies while also providing a balance between performance and budget. HPE MSA Storage portfolio has been the industry-leading entry storage FC platform for the past eight years, with nearly 500,000 storage systems sold worldwide.
Affordable, Flash-ready Storage
- The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage base unit comes factory-configured with dual-controller arrays, four host ports delivering 8 Gb Fibre Channel, 1GbE iSCSI, 10GbE iSCSI or 12 Gb SAS.
- Moving to a modern flash-ready array delivers performance enhancement and decreased latencies. Advanced data services and a small investment in flash can take your organization to the next level.
Simple, Proven HPE ProLiant Gen10 Compatible Shared Storage
- The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage continues its heritage of providing affordable, easy to use shared storage without a big learning curve with its intuitive setup and management for HPE ProLiant administrators.
- Matching industrial design to fit right in with your HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers.
Advanced Virtualization Services with a Simplified Licensing Approach
- The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage leverages flash with easy to use, easy to maintain tiering and read cache technologies.
- No storage expertise necessary; this system dynamically responds to workload changes so you don't have to.
Expandable and Upgradable to Meet New Demands
- With the HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage you can add additional hard disk drives (HDDs) or disk expansions to your HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage or upgrade to the HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage through data-in-place upgrades; a simple 15 minute upgrade.
- No migrations required making it a lot easier to install and manage.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.