The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12" two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.