The SUT30K SmartOnline SUT series 3-phase On-line double-conversion UPS provides complete protection against power interruptions and fluctuations that can contribute to equipment failures and data loss. It's recommended for critical data center, telecommunications, computer network, light industrial and financial applications. The voltage and frequency independent design allows continuous operation. Zero transfer time from online to battery mode ensures no disruption to attached equipment loads. Automatic bypass keeps connected equipment powered, even during overloads and many potential UPS fault conditions.
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for critical data center, telecom, computer network, light industrial and financial applications.
- +/-1% output voltage regulation in online and battery modes.
- High 1.0 unity power factor with 30kVA/30kW output capacity offers higher capacity than competing 0.8 and 0.9 PF designs.
- Supports 208/120V or 220/127V at 50/60 Hz.
- Wide input voltage window (125–253V) minimizes battery use and prolongs battery life.
- Supports half load for 15.7 min. and full load for 5.5 min. with standard internal batteries.
- Optional BP288VEBP external battery packs provide additional runtime.
- Sine wave output with zero transfer time compatible with all equipment types.
- Produces output power with <2% THD to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak.
- Low <4% full load THDi input rating and advanced IGBT rectifier enables 1:1 generator sizing, eliminating costly oversizing requirements for generators, breakers and cables.
- Connect up to 4 units in parallel configuration for N+1 fault tolerance or increased power capacity up to 120kVA.
- Maintains output power to connected equipment during a variety of potential UPS fault conditions.
- Increases operating efficiency levels as high as 98% when input line conditions are favorable.
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS card accessories, such as WEBCARDLX, that enable comprehensive monitoring and control over a network.
- DB9 (RS-232) port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with PowerAlert software (free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert).
- EPO port supports Emergency Power Off shutdown.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.