This computer power supply cable features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. You can use it to connect a computer, server, monitor, laser printer or drive to an AC wall outlet, surge protector, UPS system or PDU. It can also replace or upgrade the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet. Note: This cord is not for use in European markets.
The angled NEMA 5-15P connector makes installations easier in confined spaces, such as the back of a rack enclosure cabinet. When plugged in, the right-angle plug guides the computer power supply cable parallel to the wall, allowing you to push furniture up against a wall to maximize space.
- Right-angle 5-15P plug allows easier connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces.
- Recommended for powering larger servers, laser printers and other network devices.
- 6 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet.
- Computer power cable replaces or upgrades original manufacturer’s power cord.
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.